Julia's Growing Up

Gracie's Growing Up

Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Came Early!!

We got a letter from Santa that he had to come one night early to a few lucky houses! Santa is very busy, and in order to make it to every house, some years he gets an early start! Daddy was really glad that Santa picked our house to come early to, because Daddy has to be on call on Christmas day. I was very excited when I came downstairs and saw all the gifts under the tree.
I got an Elmo chair, he laughs and wiggles when I sit down on him.
I got a special surprise! An Ole Miss Tricycle! Granny and Dandaddy had left this for me. I think Mommy and Daddy knew it was a tricycle, but they were really surprised to find an Ole Miss Tricycle!
Granny also sent me some sunglasses, I am SOOOOOO cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Granny said...

Julia, you look just like your Granny did at your age. Your aunt Sarah (Fords mom) and I (Fords Granny) found a picture the other day of your Granny with her Mama and Daddy. I, Granny Katy, am sending it to your Granny so you need to ask her about it when you see her next. You need to be sweet to your mama and make all the meals for her in your cute new apron and hot mits. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.