Julia's Growing Up

Gracie's Growing Up

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Gracie Kathleen Roy

Gracie Kathleen Roy arrived tonight 2/6/2008 at 7:52 pm. She is 19 inches and 7 lb 13 ounces.
Big sister was very happy to see "my baby". She told me "baby no toes" so I unwrapped the blanket to show her that baby sister did indeed have 10 toes, of course this was followed by "Daddy, my baby sister has no clothes"!
Daddy spent Tuesday night at the hospital on call during the bad storms. When mommy's water broke today, daddy took mommy to the hospital, so he'll be there two nights back to back!
One more picture of Gracie showing her temper!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Martin Family said...

She's perfect! And I love her name! When my mom called to tell me the great news, she was bawling! I'm so excited for y'all and all 4 of you will be in my prayers. Give Julia and little Gracie a kiss for me!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! We love the name. We knew you would have a precious name. It was worth the wait. Molly, you look great! What an amazing family--already posting blogs! WOW!! Love the updates... See you when you get home. Glad she waited for the storm to pass.

Julie Link said...

Hooray! We're so happy to have another girl cousin! Julia, Gracie and Keaton will need to have a tea party very soon! So glad that all is well and that Gracie missed the bad weather.

Mama Molly looks great and it looks like Julia is already a great big sister. Ryan, you're a pro.

xoxo, julie, rob and keaton

The Dyess Family said...

Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and very moving pics. I especially like the "Baby no toes" part !