Julia's Growing Up

Gracie's Growing Up

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Gracie's #4 Birthday Party

 Gracie turns FOUR on Monday, February 6th, but we got to celebrate on Saturday with a Fun Zone jumpers party with family and friends!  Everyone had a great time running, jumping and celebrating with Princess Gracie!
 Julia plays hide and seek in the jumpers, peek-a-boo, I see you!
 Julia and Gracie and some of their friends that came to celebrate!
 "Happy birthday to myself" she says as she slides down the big jumper slide!
 Beautiful princess cake for the cute little birthday girl!
 Smiling with her cake
"Make a WISH!"  Sweet little thing is FOUR and we had a great day celebrating with all of our friends!

1 comment:

Shyla Troyer said...

Did she have a blast! I love birthday's - I commit to celebrating mine until I'm at least 80 just like this princess one!